Friday, December 30, 2011

As the Year Winds Down...

This'll be a short post. But I just wanted to look back on what's happened the past year:         
           1. Aced all the finals. Otherwise, I worked my butt off for nothing.
           2. The Royal Wedding. (Ok, this wasn't my accomplishment, but it's the Diana wedding of this century!)
           3. Took part and became an ambassador of this Thai Exchange my school does.
           4. Had an amazingly productive and un-boring summer. Which consisted of: Summer Gym  (blah, but so glad I got it over with!), Volunteering at a local hospital and senior citizens' place, which I still do, Took tennis lessons and played every other day, read various books of my own choosing, seeing Harry Potter 7 Part 2-Sad but fantastic, and traveling to Great Britain (more on that later). And actually hung out with and saw friends for once this summer.
 After my astoundingly great summer, the school year had to start again. So here's what else that happened in a nutshell:
           5. Took a terrible school picture, as usual.
           6. "Enjoying" AP Biology, and all the other classes.
           7. Won at a debate competition, first time! Way to go National Forensic League :)
           8. Became co-captain of field hockey team!
           9. Had a great Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas (3 in a row!). Scored amazing deals at Black Friday shopping.
           10. Became a judge at a local math competition. So much fun!
           11. Anticipating the coming of 2012! Post will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment